Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Greetings 2011

Another Easter has come and gone. It sort of snuck up on me this year. With Abi's birthday just before Easter and Lisa's wedding right around the corner, I didn't even think about it until a couple of days before. Abi got a dress for her birthday, so I counted that as her Easter dress. I was going to make one but, like I said, I ran out of time. Her dress is cute, though.

She just woke up from a nap, so she looks a little sleepy.

Growing up, our biggest Easter tradition was dying and hiding Easter eggs. Occasionally we would get an Easter basket with goodies in it, but my parents never really stressed the Easter Bunny or anything like that because that's not why we celebrate Easter. I have to say that I agree, so this year Abi dyed Easter eggs and had a little eggs hunt (courtesy of her Grandma).


Coloring Eggs




Abi thought it was pretty cool that she was able to dye the eggs all by herself. They turned out pretty cute, as Easter eggs go.



Egg Hunt




The egg hunt was right after a nap, so Abi needed a little coaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment