Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Computers are fixed; it's a miracle!
No, seriously, it is a miracle. Neither of our computers had been working for sooooo long, way before I put up that post. I was just about at my wits end at that time, so stressed out about everything. I didn't know what to do or how to fix them without spending a fortune. I was, honestly, freaking out inside about them. I was racking my brain thinking, "who do we know who is a computer whiz?" "Who will look at these pieces of junk for free?" The answer the entire time was sitting next door. Our neighbor, who Kevin has been friends with for a long time turns out to be a computer genius on top of being a really awesome guy (and not geeky at all). He fixed both of our computers and upgraded the software on them and adjusted everything so they would work properly. I cannot express how relieved and grateful I am to him. We are so reliant on these stupid things that my whole world comes crashing down when they do. Thanks Drew! You are AWESOME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know, it's ridiculous that the human race has survived for thousands of years without a computer, now we can hardly function if one of our tech devices is on the fritz. Sheesh. BTW, I love your blog background; so cute!
ReplyDelete