Thursday, October 7, 2010

Computer Crap

So the reason I haven't been blogging much is our computers are both on the fritz. Our newer computer (which is only about a year old) shuts off without any warning. I thought that maybe it was a fan issue, but now I'm not sure. We haven't had any time or money to take it somewhere to get it looked at. It's times like these that I wish we had more geeky friends who would look at it for free. Our other computer, which is one that I bought ages (it seems) ago hasn't been working for some time. It freezes up so bad that we just have to shut it down. We just bought some more RAM for it to see if maybe that would help, but nope. So we have two laptops and neither work. It's frustrating. Especially since I need email for work, not to mention things like paying bills online, or banking, or blogging. Stuff like that. Kevin's pretty frazzled about the whole thing as well. I hate technology.

How am I blogging now, you ask? Well, we occasionally borrow Kevin's parents' laptop. This is one of those occasions, though I feel like we rely on them for so much right now. This is just one more thing. Like I said, frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment