Monday, April 19, 2010

Abi's First Birthday!

Abi turned one on the 15th of April so we had a barbecue on Saturday with both Kevin's and my families. I have been trying to wrap my head around the fact that a year ago we were just bringing Abi home from the hospital. Since we see her every day, it's hard to remember her that small. So, let's take a look back through time...

At the hospital

Her first day at home


Just a couple of weeks old


1-2 months
This was the age when she slept all the time... ahh, those were the days.

3-4 months

Halloween 2009
Abi using the potty

Christmas 2009

10 months

Climbing the stairs... what a big girl!

Easter 2010

What a cutie! The barbecue was a lot of fun, but a lot of work. Kevin and I spent most of Friday night and Saturday getting ready. There was a ton of food and the weather was perfect (we got lucky, I think).

Me grillin' up a storm... literally, look at all that smoke!

The family waiting around for the party to start

Abi's cousins
Rowan (what a ham!)

Savannah

Riley

Abi lovin' on Savannah

Chow time!

Opening presents



Abi with Grandma Schmidt

Abi loved all the balloons- don't float away!

Daddy helping Abi blow out her candles

Abi's 2nd birthday cake
(I had to make two so we'd have enough cake for everyone)


Like I said, lots of fun. Now here's a couple of messy spaghetti face pictures just for fun.

3 comments:

  1. The pics are so cute, and so is Abi! She is such a little beauty. Enjoy her next year, it will go even faster than the first. chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. your baby is soooooooooooo cuute -liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear mr armitstead,i have my own blog! it is lizstay.blogspot.com. -liz

    ReplyDelete