Friday, August 6, 2010

Summertime Fun

It's been a few weeks since I've updated, so I'll do some catching up.


One night, we went to a Bee's game with Melanie, Tim, and Riley.
Abi having some refreshment

Abi with Mommy


Abi with Daddy


Melanie, Tim and Riley

Abi and Riley enjoying popcorn

(The only way we could keep them occupied was with food.)

This was my favorite picture that night.



Abi has recently learned to:

play video games (or pretend to at least),


fix her hair and brush her teeth,

and eat with utensils by herself...
sort of.


Kevin has had family over from Boston, so one night we had them over for a barbecue.


Abi and Savannah with cousins Zach and KC


The summer is starting to wind down and we are enjoying the break from the heat that has come with the recent rainstorms (well, I am anyway). Kevin just got his old job back at the airport, since he won't be teaching this next school year. I'm still teaching water aerobics, and filling in for people at my old job. Oakley's been lonely, but is hanging in there. And Abi just gets bigger and bigger every day. Look how big she looks!




Life's good and we're having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment