Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year 2010

I thought I should mention our New Year celebration. This year, like most, we went to my parents' house for dinner, games and movies. It's really casual and lots of fun. This year was no different. Mel and Tim brought their Wii and Amber (my soon-to-be-sister-in-law) brought a dancing game for it which we played until 3 or so in the morning.

Here's a video of the dance game (sorry, it's kind of dark). Sarah got some nice close-ups on this one. My brother Charles is a dancing machine. It's embarrassing. Enjoy!



I had a great time, except for the fact that Kevin had to work early the next morning and had to leave the party early.

3 comments:

  1. So funny! Where were you in that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very conveniently taking care of my tired, crying child. It was probably a good thing that I wasn't in the video. I would have made everyone else look like an amateur.

    ReplyDelete