Kevin won Jazz tickets in a raffle at work and the game was a couple of weeks ago. I've never been to a Jazz game before and I had a lot of fun. And look how close close we were to all the action...
What's kind of weird was I guess I didn't think about the fact that they make it sort of entertaining for the spectators. Probably because I'm used to watching the games on t.v. (yes, I do catch an occasional game) and they only show the game and not all the other little contests and performances like they do when you're actually there. Another thing that was different was that I'm used to hearing the game announcers on t.v. and obviously they're not at the actual game. Anyway, like I said, lots of fun.
That same day, not too far from Energy Solutions Arena....
And...
I have been really crafty this year and am pretty proud of myself. I know that I have already shared my crocheted Gromit and Shaun the Sheep dolls, but that was really just the tip of the iceberg. I have done lots more since then and have taken pictures of all my projects. It's sort of like a photo log of all my projects this year. BUT, I'm not going to show them off just yet. Don't want to spoil anyone's Christmas do we?
A couple of weeks ago Abi was in her room playing by herself while I was busy doing other things when it started to get quiet. Anyone that has kids knows that when it gets quiet is the time to go check on the kids because usually they're into something or who knows what. So I walk around the corner to see what she's up to. As it turned out she had just emptied her toys out of the toy box so she could sit inside of it to "comfortably" read a book. It was so cute I had to grab the camera.
She looks really grown up! makes me sad to think the babies get bigger.
ReplyDelete