
Yesterday Kevin and I had a night out with his brother Aaron, sister Lisa and friend Todd. We went out to dinner at Archibald's Restaurant. The restaurant is located at Gardener Village in West Jordan, Utah and, although I have been to Gardener Village in the past, I have never eaten at the restaurant. I have to say that the food was delicious and I had a great time. Anyone who has been there also knows that Archibald's also has a shop where they sell home decor and other household items. The style is sort of like antique and Americana and very cute... but way overpriced. Maybe I'm just cheap. The building used to be a flour mill over 150 years ago and was converted to a restaurant/shop in 1990. It's also on the National Register of Historic Places.
Today my younger brother Justin was ordained an Elder so my Grandparent's came up from good ole San Pete. We had lunch with them at my parents' house and was fun to visit with them. Afterward Kevin's sister Angela and her husband were at our house for dinner. Angela found some fun dollar finds at the store and gave them to Abi. She got a pair of sunglasses and some holiday tights. She looked really cute, so we took some pictures.
Man Stephanie it's great to see you!! I'm glad to finally see pics of your little girl! She is a doll. It looks like these are going great for you guys! I can't believe that Justin is an Elder, where does the time go? Thanks for adding me as a friend on Facebook so that we can keep in touch! Our blog is www.thehogmans.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteOakley looks like a person... it's weird a cute sort of way...
ReplyDelete