Tomorrow is the release of
New Moon and I have to admit that I love the Twilight books and I am going to the midnight show tonight. Now I'm not one of those crazy people that goes to all the events or waits in line overnight for a book or movie release. I don't want to marry Edward (or Jacob for that matter) nor do I wish my name was Bella. I do, however enjoy the books and I even mildly enjoyed the movie, mostly to giggle at the cheesy-ness. The only reason I am going to the midnight show was because there was an extra ticket and I was invited... though I am very excited. I even bought a shirt to wear (like those crazy people that are sure to be there).
I'm going with my sister Mel and her in-laws, and she decided since I had a shirt, she needed one too, though she wanted to make her own. She came over to my house to make it and I thought we could get some ideas from other shirts they sell online. While we were searching for quotes and pictures, we found some really funny ones. Here's a few of our favorites.


And the winner is...

Well, there you have it. I will be sure to take pictures of the festivities tonight and share them. Hey, is it getting cold in here, or is it just... vampires?
okay... so this blogging thing is new and weird so I am following your blog but it has me on there twice. west_cowboys_fan is me... so anyways hope all is well with you! I am glad that you have fun at New Moon. I haven't seen it yet. Holly
ReplyDeleteSo I'm thinking I'm using your last sentence for my next shirt. "Hey is it getting cold in here or is it just vampires?" Gold. Pure Gold.
ReplyDelete